[Shotimes] Re: OT: Laptop repair

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:59:26 -0400

Sorry Carl, seniority dictates that you just sit back and relax.  OT has
never EVER been a problem on this list, let alone many others.  Some
people....cough cough....like to MAKE it a problem by complaining about it.
Then 15 people respond telling them to stop whining, then 20 people respond
to those 15 people trying to justify OT as a problem...........oh wait, then
we get 200 messages a day, and why?  Because someone COMPLAINED about OT,
not because of OT.  You don't HAVE to complain, complaining about OT doesn't
make it go away.  If you don't want to read OT, you can set a filter on you
mail program, it's not hard.  If you still use Pine...........well that's
your fault, get with the GUI program. <G>

We're one big family here, where everyone has just one thing in
common.....love of the SHO.  Each and every person on this list is just
that, a PERSON.  Not a SHO robot that only cares about the SHO.  We could
ban ALL the OT and have a nice cold heartless community.  I bet the
conventions would be even more fun with people hating others because they
posted something someone else felt was irrelevant to the list.  Want a
community like that, go ahead and start your own.  We don't have that here,
nor want it here.  Everyone pretty much get's along with everyone else.  If
you ever end up miffed at someone on here, just remember, at least they like
SHOs.  <G>

I was going to send this privately, but just in case there are more lurkers
who don't know, I figure I'd make the point to everyone.  Oh, and this is
NOT a Forum or BBS, this is a MAILING LIST.  Big ass difference.

-Noah South III