[Shotimes] Tom McDonough

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:21:09 -0500

Does anyone have any current information on Tom McDonough?

Last year I sent him money for a ported intake manifold and have never
received it.  I didn't really want to sully his name but he has been
ignoring my emails for quite some time now.

Thanks,
Jim'93 MTX
Ultra Crimson Red/Black Split, Konis, Eibachs, K&N, SFCs, Gutted PP Y Pipe,
FPS '96 Front Brakes, Brembo Slotted Rotors, Solid Sub-Frame Bushings, TPR
Suspension bushings, 24/26mm ASBs, Superchip, Ported and Polished Heads, FPS
Valve Springs, Performance Tune, Reinforced Motor Mounts, Fidanza Flywheel
w/Stock Clutch, Michelin Pilot Sports and Stage I Cams.