[Shotimes] DEALER STORY

Al Fitz Al Fitz" <alfitz@alfitz.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:31:09 -0800

So a customer brings us his 94 ATX SHO. He says it won't start or even fire
up. He had taken it to the local FORD dealer and they had it for 6 weeks and
billed him $600 and called to tell him to pick it up because it wouldn't
start.

I can't believe the balls those dealers have. "WE CAN'T FIX IT, BUT YOU MUST
PAY US $600 TO GET IT BACK".

That same dealer tried that trick on us. We had a GEN III we needed a key for
and brought them the car on the back of our truck. They worked on it for 5
hours and billed us $350 and still couldn't make the key. I just got in my
truck and drove away with the car. When they called me, I told them to just
sue me for the money. I never heard another word.

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY