[Shotimes] Gen I GEN II Alternators

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:41:51 -0400

Coming back to the original question here, are you looking to put a
'95 alternator in an older car, or replace one in a '95 car?  I've
been lucky so far, but from what I hear, it's far cheaper to get one
rebuilt than buy another one.  If you have one that's bad, look for a
shop in your area that can rebuild it.  If you're looking to retrofit,
I can't help you there.  : )

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX