[Shotimes] inexpensive helmet

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:35:53 -0500

Don,

I always find this place to be good to deal with.  They have
some less famous brands and you might be able to find a good
deal on a smaller helmet!   Assuming that most women don't
have the "big" (some gals would say inflated)heads that us
guys do!  :)

http://www.racerwholesale.com/

Don Mallinson
P.S. I have found that this company will sometimes work with
you on the phone for a lower price, if you call them direct,
they have done discounts for multiple purchases and
sometimes if you tell them the circumstances and mention you
do some professional racing (meaning by 'some' that you
don't make any money at it and like most racers, you are
broke!).