[Shotimes] blower control module?

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:56:15 -0500

I think I am in need of one for my 92. Yesterday, I get in the car to
head to my buddy's house after work. Fan was blowing on high through the
defrost, no matter what I had the EATC set to (OFF, or any of the other
settings, all which still worked). Stayed that way throughout the
evening, multiple stops and restarts. This morning when I started it, I
could hear the fan blowing on what seemed a slower speed than low. EATC
again functioned fine, but fan speed would only change via the maunal
knob. Even with the windows down, 50 degrees outside and temp on 90, the
air temp changed but the fan speed stayed ultra low.

So I need a BCM, right? I remember a link to a shoforum page about
fixing these. Anybody got it? Anybody have a known good one for sale, or
offer any tips on replacement?

Thanks,

Justin Schick
silver 92 SHO in KC MO