[Shotimes] 1990 For Sale or Rent

may3098@netzero.com may3098@netzero.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:35:12 GMT

Good point Dave.........I will take some pics and post them as soon as possible. I would like to get $700 for her, but would be willing to hear what the 'right price' should be! (Special consideration for list folk.)  :)

Jim

Well got any pics of it? I may be interested in the whole thing. If I can convice my wife it followed me home and she lets me keep it. Seriously I'd be interested if the price was right on it.
Dave

may3098@netzero.com wrote:
Been many years since last posting, but have been lurking since.

I must part with my '90 SHO. Vehicle too aged and too little time to work on it. Any thoughts from the group on whether I should part it out
on request, or try to sell it in one shot?

White Exterior.
Black Interior.
160,400 miles.
Runs good.
No mods.
A few dents.
Rust showing, especially near rear door corners.
Other problems: No A/C, blend door motor shot, bypassed rear brake prop valve.

Albany, NY area.

Any thoughts or offers are welcome.

Jim

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!