[Shotimes] 141 MPH Speeding Ticket

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

Damn, talk aabout nickle and diming you to death. I
just remember them good ole days when MT didn't have a
speed limit. Reasonable and Prudent (that was a joke).
We were out on I94 in Eastern MT in my dad's '69 Mach
1. It was cranked up to around 130-140, think that was
the top end of the 351 Windsor too. But anyways, soon
enough we get pulled, the cop comes up to the window,
compliments my dad on his car, asks him to pop the
hood, my dad gets out and bs's with him for about 5
minutes, the cop then leans down and checks all 4
tires, gives my dad a $5 warning, asks him to keep it
under 120, and drives away. Those were the days....

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/statepatrol/enforcement/citation-fees.htm