[Shotimes] in need of a license plate holder FREE CAR!!

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm Free Car located only a few miles from me???????? Hmmm interesting very interesting. What year and how bad is it tore up?

Noah South III <RaggTopp@comcast.net> wrote:I got one of my SHO which is dead, you're welcome to it if you want it.
Gota find your way to Ann Arbor, MI though.

Speaking of which, anyone want a free car? Well if you could throw me $50
for it that'd be nice, but it's not really a requirement right now. I want
to get it out of here. I've got 2 dead cars and an injured one hanging
around my house. I'm turning into a city-neck.

The set of Ozs are still for sale too, although now I'll take $200 for them.
I need to get rid of all this stuff.

-Noah South III