[Shotimes] For the price it costs its.......Bearings

Marlene Doyle marlene@uplynx.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:20:19 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Murphy wrote:
I would recommend getting them changed.  For the price it costs its
worth
the piece of mind.

Don't unsettle yourself over my or Snowwind's account.......for no love or money would I do anything other than that which gives me peace of mind....
Now what are you referring to.............?????
Sometime ago, a few of the members here and there stated clearly that they could not understand what I wrote.......
"worth the PIECE of mind".......Now, you and you know who you are,,,explain what HE is talking about.
Thanks. I spoke my piece.
Peace OUT.
Marlene P.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/snowwind