[Shotimes] FR500 wheel

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:20:26 -0400

Yup, you need the horn switches for the Mustang.  The Taurus ones are
slightly different and will either make the horn blow all the time, or
not at all, depends on how tight you make the screw.  You'll need the
mounting screw for the switches as well, the Taurus ones don't fit there
at all.  You can get some hardware from the store that will get it all
mounted up, but it doesn't work too well long term.

Bill Murray

---