[Shotimes] Surgical Instructions

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Finally got the Gen 1 Diagnosed, Fuel Pump DEAD, so I need to know where exactly to cut the floor pan under the back seat to access the pump with out droping the tank.  That is the way to do it , ?? Correct  am going to order the pump from PCE, I think is where everyone said to get it.  I figure the 190 should be good for what i am doing, they have a 155 but the 190 is not much more TIA for the help John

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell