[Shotimes] Gen3 seats in Gen 2

SHOWHAT9@aol.com SHOWHAT9@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:55:29 EST

In a message dated 12/2/2004 4:16:01 PM Central Standard Time,
srfdude@cox.net writes:
I know this was discussed awhile back.  I'm thinking of finding some nice
leather gen3 seats for my '95.  I've not spent much time in a gen3; how do the
seats compare for the long haul?  And as I recall, the fronts fit ok, and the
rear will go in with some small mods?  AL Fitz, as I recall you had some good
experience with this.  Any advice?
Thanks,
Mike
In the jaunt out to the CA convention from Chicago this past summer I was
amazed at how comfortable I was during the long hours of driving. They have a
lumbar support as well as the normal axis adjustments.
I was quite pleased. Of course the trip back is another story - I can tell
you about Maxima seats if you like:{

Larry Eck
97TR
Mods