[Shotimes] GEN1 seats headrest issues,Seat warmers,seat covers.

DAVID PILLSBURY cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:47:41 -0800 (PST)

I ended up with a very cool wife. I can buy anything I want. I just can't park more then 3 in the driveway in the winter and 4 in the summer. I can stuff the building full and she is ok with that. And anything else I have to take out to the hanger/shop and keep it there. last count I had 48 cars in some state of disrepair. I'll toss ya shot list of notables.
69 Jensen Interceptor MK1 440 TremecTKO 5 speed adapted WRONG HAND DRIVE.
66 Shelby GT350 H someday when money grows on trees I'll have all the parts.
37 Ford Pick up it's a rod
49 Chevy bone stock grandfathers car
76 Mustang II Cobra II 410 small block 6-71 Richmond 6 speed.
88 Jag bought it cheap. one word why LUCAS.
69 Cougar Eliminator. wanted a 70 Boss ended up with this instead
50 Merc leadsled yeah it's flamed and tosses out about 20 feet of exhaust flames out of the tail pipe.
34 Ford full fender roadster. SWMO's car.
55 Crown Vic nice summer cruiser.
60 Thunderbird bought at the same auction I got the SHO at. under construction
Dave

George Fourchy <krazgeo@jps.net> wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:30:47 -0800, George Fourchy wrote:

>That's why loal SHO growth is very slow!!

...that should have been 'local' SHO growth.....

George