[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:58:59 -0600

Anyone else bothered by the "show" at halftime at the Super
Bowl?

If the lyrics of the rappers wasn't bad enough (this is
entertainment?) then Nellie (don't care how he spells it,
that is the way he acts) grabs his crotch so much he must
have had a "moment" on stage, hope he was wearing a diaper.

Then the Janet Jackson breast.  Don't get me wrong, by
itself this part of her anatomy is not bad, but I don't want
to see it on prime-time TV.

My Grandchildren were probably watching, and what a horrible
example this is for them and any other young people watching.

If you are as disgusted as I am, write your elected
representatitves and CBS and complain.  This belongs on pay
per view, NOT at the halftime of a prime time football game.

Don Mallinson