[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:04:48 -0800 (PST)

I'd say thats the worst half time show ever. Ok, so,
Janet Jackson is a slut, P.Diddy is a fruitcake, Nelly
likes to play with himself, and Justin Timberlake
can't sing and likes to grind himself.

Other than that I'd say thats the best super bowl I've
ever seen. Damn that was a good game.

Oh, yeah, and that picture is already all over the
net....

Shylo McKinsey

'91 Brown MTX