[Shotimes] revisiting autolamp

Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 01:48:13 -0500

Ok, now I'm really confused. It turns out y'all were right, the autolamp
module was on the driver's side dash, and I adjusted it, following a good
half-hour of cursing and hand-cramping trying to get to the screw holding it
in.... It works now. BUT, now I'm wondering what the photocell on the
passenger's side dash is for. It's just sitting out there, with a clear
cover vice blue filter (why blue? dunno) for the autolamp. What does it do?
why is it there? I know not these answers...

plus, why does shotimes.com appear to be down? I need that site to figure
out how to change my idler pulley(s?) out... damn my mechanical virginity.

me