[Shotimes] Clutch Thoughts

DAVID PILLSBURY cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 05:36:51 -0800 (PST)

Anyone know of a good clutch to put in this 90? I got into a little situation yesterday on the freeway it involved me and a Prelude. It's not slipping it's just not engaging as quickly as I would like. It may be I'm use to non cable clutch cars. Or all the drag racing I do in the summer. Or the clutch in this thing is on the way out. But I need something that will grab and grab quick. That anyone got a reccomedation on a clutch swap guy in Michigan? I've got the hoist tied up with the wifes Lebaron the trans is out and being rebuilt. And I'm not laying on the concrete to do it.
Dave