[Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Scott webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:54:58 -0800 (PST)

IMHO, it isn't any worse than last year when Shania Twain was bouncing around (and I do mean bouncing) in that tight outfit she had on (which through the miracle of Tivo, was able to relive many times).

I think the shot was so quick that small kids would not have caught it and it is us adults with our Internet and replays that will never let this die.

As far as the crotch grabbing though, I think Nelly's lip synching was more offending than anything, one time he dropped the mic and it looked like he was SINGING from his crotch.

Fantastic game to.

-Sweeney

Ron Porter <ronporter@prodigy.net> wrote:
No, I wasn't...

Nothing different than what is on TV every day.

Don't you usually watch TV?