[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:47:36 -0600

On a public channel, that is disgusting too, but at least
nobody should have been surprised at what was on that show.
  The Super Bowl is a general audience event.  CBS should
have had better control over the content, and should have
veto'd the rappers and found someone more relevant than
Janet Jackson.  That entire family has now shown themselves
to be really messed up in the head.

Plus, about 20 people were watching (no not really, but a
VERY tiny percent of people compared to the Super Bowl,
especially one with a close game) the Swimsuit show.

It is unlikely that my sons were letting their children
watch the swimsuit show, but they probably had the game and
halftime on.

Don Mallinson