[Shotimes] RE: OT disgusting SB halftime

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:52:32 -0600

Jason,

Well, you do have a point.  I still enjoy some of those
costumes, at least one was mostly painted on as I remember.
  So ST played the "sex" card too.  Never said it was like
going to church....did I?  ;)

Don Mallinson