[Shotimes] OT disgusting SB halftime

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:21:20 -0600

Heath,

Just FYI, this isn't MORE government control.  The
government has supposedly had control over the "public'
airwaves and broadcasting (including CB, radio, and the
emissions from your computer and radar guns for police)
since day one.

I am just asking that the government apply the rules that
have been in place for many years.  This is NOT asking for
MORE regulation, just proper application of existing laws.

Don Mallinson