[Shotimes] ATX or MTX?

Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:42:57 -0500

I use the two-legged approach to ATX driving. left foot on brake, right foot
on gas. Excercises both legs; cuts down on reaction (actually
foot-switching) times for slamming on the brakes. Y'all might think it's
wierd, but it's saved my car a couple of times. Those of you who have driven
around (like 495/270 around) DC on the weekends know what I'm talking about.