[Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Don Johnson don@themav.biz
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:15:25 -0600

Methinks yon SHO has had a hard fought life.  As much as I want
to add a '91 to me stable, travelling to the cold of Illinois
is not in this Texas boys future. :o(

Don Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Your Name
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 14:01
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

$1000 cash price.

This car has rod shifter and plus hood.  Is it a plus?  i dont' know,
don't bother telling me it isn't.

I've put a good $1k of new parts in it in the past year, it still
needs work, but runs perfect.

starter, alt, battery, waterpump, cps, halfshafts, front struts, tie
rod ends, control arms/ball joints, front rotors, front pads. all new
in the last year.

body in good shape, one rust spot by lower panel on door. the finish
is in poor shape with lots of swirls. interior is pretty darn good for
the age. no rips in seats. interior trunk release is locked, and
there's no key, so to open trunk, must use keypad. abs system is
disabled and passenger side is missing sensor. the rear passenger
window does not work.

as far as mechanical problems, it leaks oil, and has a steering 'pop'
around corners (based on tsb research, it's probably springs against
the towers).

Other Stats:

Interior: Black, 1/2 Leather, 1/2 Cloth
Exterior: Black