[Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:52:08 -0600

Wow,
person advertises car for sale on this private
non-commercial list, gives no name, and the picture site
lists no city/state etc.  AND he gives attitude to
established SHO enthusiasts.

The point is, "no name", that most of us here know each
other, and when someone obviously hides their identity but
still is asking to collect money (sell something), it raises
red flags.

you may be the nicest, most honest person on the planet, but
it doesn't look that way.

IT makes sense to hide identity when cruising AOL or other
public places, but here, we prefer to know who we are
dealing with.

Lots of scams out there these days.

BTW, you say you don't know if it is a plus, and you don't
want to hear anyone tell you if it isn't. (Nice, start off
by giving attitude!) By looking at the pics, I don't think
there is any doubt it has all the plus parts.  Those could
have been added, probably not though.  A "plus" is only
worth the value of the parts since there is no indicator on
the VIN of the package.

Did paint get splattered all over the inside and outside?

At least we know at one time the car was in Illinois.  I can
tell by the lame Illinois license plates. (not your vanity
plate, but the lame color and design of the new Illinois
plates.)  First new plates in about 15 or more years and we
get this plain jane plate with a blue band on the bottom?
(impossible to see outline of Lincoln and generic type print
of "Illinois")....Wow, makes me want to move to a new state
just to get better looking license plates!  (I live near
Peoria, IL, so I can call our plates lame if I want to).

Don Mallinson