[Shotimes] FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

sho@crued.net sho@crued.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:55:23 -0800

Quoting Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com>:

with all due respect, we're talking about a car that is 13 yrs old, and has
100k+ miles, and costs $1000.  what could a reputation possibly say about such
a car?  and furthermore, i've seen very very few people list a car like i
did.  look at the detail by which i listed the problems.  how many people
would list all that?   chances are if you buy a used sho, you are going to
have all of those problems, but who's going to tell you?  for a 13 yr old,
100k+, $1000 car, are you going to bring a jack to see that there's oil
collecting on the subframe?  chances are low, but you don't have to, because
i've told you everything i know about the car.  so, instead of giving me
credit for listing a car very truthfully; complaints about my name not being
in the from line?