[Shotimes] FS: Heavily modified 92'

Mike Kopstain SHOtimes@midwestsho.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:26:27 -0600

I figured you all needed a new classified ad to scrutinize. :-)

Here's what we got:

92' MTX Red/ Gray
3.2 Conversion with 6,000 miles
Rebuilt MTX with 7000 miles
Quaife
Walker Exhaust
96' Brake upgrade
Adjustable tubular rear control arms
Coil overs (750/ 450)
Koni inserts
Konig Toxxins with brand new rubber (less than 1000 miles)
A pillar gauge pod with oil, vacuum, and A/F
80mm MAF
LPM
IPT Stage IV clutch
26/ 28mm sway bars
Aluminum Subframe Bushings
Full length subframe connectors
Newer full leather seats from a 50,000 mile car
New factory quality paint job
Absolutely NO rust and probably won't even think about rusting for another 7 -
8 years as it is a Georgia car.
The outside is a 10 out of 10.  The inside would be a 9/ 10 with new carpet
and a headliner, neither of which are in horrible shape, but would make the
interior nicer.

The car is located 18 miles northwest of Chicago and the asking price is
$6000.00.  Serious offers will be considered.  I will link to some pictures
once I can get the car out to take them.

Thanks guys and gal(s)

~ Mike

Midwest SHO - For Everything SHO
www.midwestsho.com
Sales@Midwestsho.com

Advance Motorsports - For everything else
www.advancemotor.com
Support@advancemotor.com