[Shotimes] RE: FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:13:10 -0500

I agree.  I had 74 e-mails in my box this morning, and except for one
offering to invest in a South African bank, and the one offering to
save me money on my mortgage, most of those were on this idiotic
rampage.  For chrissakes I can't believe all the crap you guys spewed.
And weapons threats too.  Sheesh!  I used to like all you guys.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade