[Shotimes] And yet, more problems... bucking/surging

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:04:28 -0600

Have you changed the fuel filter? How noisy is the fuel pump? Put a fuel
pressure gauge on it and check it. Does it seem worse as the car gets
warmer?
I also would check the plug wells for oil/water.
.
.