[Shotimes] RE: FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:37:52 -0600

He had said he didn't know how to change the name either. Obviously, with a
little motivation, he figured it right out!

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 9:47 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: FS: '91 SHO (reduced!)

So you, uh, retaliate by accusing me of loving the (incorrectly spelled)
"cawk"? waaaaaaay to go. I didn't think they let 12 year olds sell cars. I
wasn't taking pride in scaring you off. If I were taking pride, I would've
said "besides, we scared the dumbass off! hah! what a wiener!" No, I said
"poor guy," meaning that we were trying to make a point, not make you leave.
But seriously, I didn't think you'd sink so low as to openly (and poorly -
like I haven't heard worse. hah!) insult me in your 'from' name. Although I
suppose I should be impressed that you figured out how to put one in now.

Weren't you, uh, selling a car or something?

I'm done.