[Shotimes] Racing against fast trucks

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:17:03 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

It was dark, but I don't remember seeing those markings.  The truck was new
and shiny though, but othewise looked vanilla.  Thought I remember seeing
some commercials where they were stating 345HP for some of their trucks.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo