[Shotimes] Re: 48k mile 94 opal frost mtx available

DAVID PILLSBURY cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:30:04 -0800 (PST)

Well if it's in Michigan and depending on where it's at I'll take a look at it for anyone interested. And report back with pics.
Dave

"Hartberger, Jason M. ATAN" <hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil> wrote:
Wow... not often you see a car with that few miles... impressive.

I wish I had anywhere near enough money to buy a car like that... I can't
imagine it being under ~$4-5K...

me (broke)