[Shotimes] LSD Conversion KIT for the SHO? Any comments?

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 02:28:33 -0500

1 Out of 3 Trannies i had Spontaneoulsy grenaded itself.

Excuse the spelling, a little tipsy right now..........

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Koni Externally Adjustable Inserts