[Shotimes] Was: Wow...is anyone there? Now: Clutch Questions

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:28:49 -0800 (PST)

IIRC, the noise seems to be coming from the driver's
side of the engine compartment. I'll start it up in
the mornings, let it idle a minute or two just to get
it warmed up. Thats when it "sqeals". After I get
going, it goes away instantly. Doesn't come back
through out the day. Also doesn't happen every morning
either. It shifts just fine, the clutch seems
smooth... What else would I look for if the clutch is
going?

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX