[Shotimes] "Book" Curb Heights & Performance Springs

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:11:42 EST

Do any of you suspension gurus have the standard front / rear curb height
measurements for a '94?  (With weight / loading params, eg full tank etc. as
appropriate)

I'm asking because the Eibach-type of "lowering" and progressive springs
seems to be the most popular for street suspension upgrades, to match Tokico
struts for example.  But my stealthmobile is plenty slammed for my liking already.
I don't want to drop it any lower cuz already the chin spoiler and exhaust
tips will scrape when transitioning to/from "not too steep" driveways and such.
Me no like de grindy soun', mon.

So first, I need those specs so I can see if my springs are all tired and
sagged out.  Who knows, "An inch lower than normal" might actually be a step UP
for me!

Then, if anyone has any recommendations on good springs that will complement
the Tokicos but won't slam my ride I'd sure appreciate it.  And someone awhile
back mentioned they had the color code chart for OEM springs, I'd be really
grateful for a copy of it.

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 ATX 125k