[Shotimes] custom y-pipe?

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:35:33 -0500

I was talking to a friend at work here about y-pipes and such
(he's researching options for his Contour SVT).  Anyways, we were
looking at convertors, and noticed a Catco dual inlet, single outlet
convertor.  http://tinyurl.com/38xer  Last one on the page.

Anyone ever thought about using something like this for a custom
y-pipe?  It would take some custom tube bending for sure.  And
if you get emissions tested you probably wouldn't want to do
something like this.  I don't know about most locales, but here in
my county there is no testing.

The whole thing started with a discussion about the SHO y-pipes
from either Shoshop or PP being pretty expensive.  Anyways, I
thought it might spark an interesting on-topic discussion.  : )

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade