[Shotimes] black/black ATX for sale

David Niemiec chooey_chomp@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:46:58 -0600

Once again, I'm listing my car for sale. Here's the basic info. Pics will be
available via email after this weekend. The car should be listed on shoclub
soon.

1993 ATX black/black
128k miles, original tranny. Still shifts fine.
60k performed at 75k by previous owner's shop.
Paint is prob. a 7 out of 10, some wind damage and chipping. No rust.
Body is straight except for small dent on pass. front corner from deer.
Cornering lamp is cracked but all lights work as they should, including fogs
(performed foglight switch mod).
Interior is super clean, no tears in the leather. 50/50 seats. Ultra clean
black floormats (always covered by rubber mats). Driver's side only power
seat. No sunroof. Dual airbags.
EATC buttons are cracked, but saveable.
Both rear windows don't work. Passenger side needs new/clean switch, not
sure about driver's.

Car runs fine and idles smoothly and quietly, has CE light occasionally,
codes say O2s are bad. Was reliable transportation until September, when I
parked it in the garage. Since then, it's been driven occasionally to keep
it fresh. Tires are SP5000s, with almost no tread left. Believe it or not,
there are no rattles in this SHO!

$2200 (obo) and it's yours. Car is located in Saint Paul, MN, right off
White Bear Ave between 94 and 36. I'll be heading home Friday to get the
pics for those who will want them. This SHO would be a great car after some
minor TLC, or for an interior swap with another SHO. Thanks for reading!

Dave Niemiec
612-386-2473

ps- I have all records for the car since about 33k miles, plus an Alpine
stereo and aftermarket speakers.

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx