[Shotimes] need to get injector o-rings

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:20:48 -0500

Find a local Applied Industrial Technologies chain store (used to be
bearings inc.) Take an injector to them and let them match up the o-rings.
Total cost will probably be under $10

Jim
'93 MTX

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Michael Tulloch
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 7:10 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] need to get injedctor o-rings

  I finally have the new(used) engine in my gf's 92
SHO MTX and now have a major leak from 3 of the
injectors at the o-rings.  I contacted
FordPartsNetwork.com and they can't get OEM o-rings
and haven't gotton back to me on sourcing me some.  I
don't trust AutoZone for parts since they haven't
gotten the last three parts for this car right.
RockAuto has a fuel injection seal 'kit' but I would
like to find them in a NAPA or Ford OEM/locally.
Advance Auto ppl gave me a blank stare at the question
about wanting 0-rings so there ruled out also.  Any
help/advice about finding a set of injector o-rings
for me in the Binghamton NY are would be greatly
appreciated so I can end this 13 month engine swap
ordeal.

Thanks in Advance,

Michael