[Shotimes] 94 DU41 Computer out there anywhere?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:57:34 -0500

Anyone got a spare working one? Someone called me today when I was at work,
and they have a no start situation. The computer does not seem to be talking
to my code scanner, well it did one time and said that it had 2 cylinders. I
have a 93 PCM outta my parts heap, but they really would like to get a 94-95
comp back in there if it turns out to be PCM related. Shoot offers to me via
email. I may or may need it but I'd like to have one lined up just in case.

Thanks

Bruce Malachuk
94 Opal Frost MTX SHO - my baby - 1 of 241 produced
93 Black ATX SHO - stripped nearly bare
93 Green MTX SHO w/black int.-winter car..almoast fixed
95 Silver Frost SE - yeah it's SLOw but reliable -awaiting it's SHO ATX
tranny transplant :-)