[Shotimes] What 1st ?... AC or Waterpump Repair?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:44:50 -0600

A leaking water pump will take out your crank sensor and leave you stranded.
A leaking water pump can also become a fragmented waterpump when the front
half leaves the rest of the waterpump.  I've seen them break and go through
radiators, although THAT part of the failure won't happen to the SHO.