[Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:12:24 -0600

Jon:
 Yes. The 1st. year ATX had 3 different PCM's released. H3Z, H3Z1, H3Z2.
Then all the 94-95 SHO ATX's used the D4U1. The 94 has the slightly larger
brakes and is ready for a bolt on 96 brake upgrade. No spindle change
required. If possible upgrade to the D4U1 on any 93 ATX, I found a
noticeable improvement in my 93.
.
.