[Shotimes] Re: '96 SHO For Sale

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:58:11 -0600

If you asked me about this car and you have not received another message from
me, please let me know.
I responded to several people this afternoon,  but my server is acting up and
I'm thinking my mail from home is not getting delivered.

Rick Glass

----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Glass
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net ; 'V8 SHO'
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 12:43 AM
  Subject: '96 SHO For Sale

  I need to sell my Black Satin w/grey leather '96....mileage is high 171k,
but this SHO does not show the wear at all.
  It was just serviced and WELDED on Feb 2nd by Kirk Doucette.  I believe
everyone knows what his service includes.
  I will have pics available soon,
  I can't post a price here, but it is very reasonable.
  If interested please contact me off list.

  Thanks,
  Rick Glass
        SESHOC
  ' 96 BS  171k     Kirk'd
  ' 99 Silver 41k    Parked
        Flowmaster Original 40's
        3rd cat/resonator removed
        Intake slighly modified
        To be Kirk'd at the Southeast CamFest (August)