[Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences

David Vaudreuil davidvaudreuil@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:35:55 -0500

Those solid rear rotors can't be on all 92s cause my 92 has vented ones in
the back! What about those door handles and window trim?

Dave
92 MTX few mods
93 ATX stock
91 MTX with rear drums!!!
94 ATX for parts

----Original Message Follows----
From: Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com>
To: David Vaudreuil <davidvaudreuil@hotmail.com>
CC: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 93 and 94 Differences
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600

My '93 has a 11/18/92 build date. The previous owner of your car must have
upgraded it. Solid rear rotors came out in '92.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 180K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Quoting David Vaudreuil <davidvaudreuil@hotmail.com>:

 > I did not bought the car new. I had it for about 6 months now but
Everything