[Shotimes] Re: IAB

Rbade12@aol.com Rbade12@aol.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:50:12 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2004 3:00:41 PM Central Standard Time,
sho@paul-fisher.com writes:
Car seems to die just about every time the throttle is released. I know it
sounds like the IAB. I put the b96 design in 5 years ago. Is that still the
best
way to go? Since my daughter is driving it, I donbt want her stranded.
My 93 MTX [I'm assuming you're referring to an ATX here] is real sensitive to
a dirty throttle body [which may come from screwing around with the idle set
screw several years ago and recently getting things dialed in to, nearly,
where they should be]. So, maybe, a good cleaning will help.

Bob 93 MTX
       91 Audi 200q20v
       96 VW Passat GLX VR6
       01 Taurus w/Duratech