[Shotimes] Cincinatti SHO fiberglass hood

Brett Lykins silversaxman2005@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:23:45 -0500

well...here is my opinion....if you want to do that...DONT ORDER FROM CINCY
SHO!!!!....i ordered a bra to go on my SHO, and i waited on them  for 2
months, and did not get a damn thing.....in my opinion, Cincy SHO is the
WORST business to order from for anything SHO.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS
COMPANY.....BAD INVESTMENT OF MONEY, AND TIME YOU WILL SPEND WAITING FOR THE
PRODUCT........but thats just my opinion.....and yall know how those
are.....opinions are like ass-holes...everybodys got em, and all em stink

Brett Lykins
Maysville, Kentucky
1993 SHO
Emerald Green