[Shotimes] brakes

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:02:25 -0800 (PST)

After looking all over for the correct tool to turn the pistons in, I just ended up
using some big channellocks to grasp the outer 1/8" or so of the piston to turn it.
Although I was careful, I don't think a tiny bit of scoring in that area will
contact the seals and cause a problem. Just turn it clockwise and it will screw in.

-Ron Childs   '91