[Shotimes] SP Motorsports

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:24:22 -0800 (PST)

Well, I ordered from them as well, about Christmas
time, and it took them about one month to get my MAF.
I wasn't quite happy with them but not too
dissapointed either..  I should have been more upset,
but some how I expected it..  Weird.

but yes, they do take long..

:)

hope this helps.

What else do they really offer that twe would like?

-Chi