[Shotimes] plastics question

pchapin@sbcglobal.net pchapin@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:58:06 -0600

Not sure about the Ford plastic, but last summer I was having a few dings
taken out of my car by a paintless dent repair guy. One of the black plastic
studs on the tail light on my TA was  broken. He glued it back on with a hot
glue gun and it is still holding and I have replaced bulbs in that housing
twice since then, tonight being the second time.

Paul