[Shotimes] Headlamps inoperative on 95 SHO

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:17:51 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Answer was headlamp switch (I was fearing it was the MFS, but thankfully it
wasn't).  Thanks Joe Van Oss!

I had my suspicions about the headlamps not being factory bulbs, so I pulled
them and it turns out they are the blue 80/100W flavor.  Not really sure
about the point of these, as the new bulbs standard version 9007 bulbs seem
to work just as well.  A quick run to AZ and $50 later the car is in perfect
working order (okay, needed a foglamp bulb too).

Anyone want to buy a used set of blue 80/100W bulbs?  ; )
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo