[Shotimes] 94 ATX no start, thoughts/suggestions?

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:52:35 -0800

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:45:07 -0500, Bruce Malachuk wrote:

>I've only just begun learning and tracing wiring from my helms evtm to the
>actual cars. So I'm a little lost. Before I tackle that is there anything I
>could be overlooking that someone might say "oh that happened to me, this is
>what you need to do"?

Mike said it.....

I've said it before (seems like DOZENS of times) and I'll say it

How bright is the CE light?

Is it DIM?  The computer is NOT GROUNDED, or it is NOT POWERED (two cables, two
possibilities).  If this is the case, the IRCM and fuel pump WILL NOT RUN.  YOU WILL
STILL GET SPARK, as long as the CKP sensor is good.

If it is BRIGHT.....then this is not the problem.....  :-)  But I'd bet it is....!!

George and the fully grounded and wiring-checked Lowrider and Black Beauty.....